PINKhooker.
obsessed with pink. loves to crochet. [and sometimes knit.]
Thursday, June 21, 2007
It's been awhile!!
I made this blankie for my new niece, Violet. I actually started it back in February!!!!! I finally got to working on it and finished it. I'm in love with it, can't wait to see it wrapped around Violet!

I used Red Heart baby econo yarn in "Candy Print" and a size H hook. The blanket isn't really that big, about 29" x 24", I wanted more of a blankie than an afghan. The pattern is just a simple shell stitch that I found on about.com, then I did the border with 2 rows of DC and one row of SC.



4 Comments:
Blogger Lis said...
That's a pretty blanket. I'll never be patient enough to do a blanket or afghan. It'll take me a gazillion years!

Blogger Sara said...
That's so pretty! I can't wait to see it! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am new to crochet and clicked over from the 'Ville. LOVE your beautiful work! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Please come out and show us what's new on your hook! BTW~we are in the same city!!! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~clicked over from the 'Ville