PINKhooker.
obsessed with pink. loves to crochet. [and sometimes knit.]
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
My hook's on FIRE!!!!!!
I've been super busy the past couple of days just crocheting away!!!

I'm at my parent's house right now without my camera but I will post pics soon, I promise!! Here is what I have done:

1. Another one skein scarf--this time in a bright multicolored sugar and creme cotton yarn...yummy!

2. 4 washcloths for my niece who will be arriving any day now!!!!

3. Several more rows done on the knitted baby sweater...I'm up to the sleeves on the back side now, only 2 more inches to go and I'll be rolling over to the front!

4. I got the las of the hexagons done for the mother's day blanket and have them joined and started on the ripple part...I'm hoping now that I am at that point it will start going faster!!

I also managed to spark my sister's interest in crocheting again and taught her how to make a granny square. I am giving lessons to my mom tomorrow morning and then lessons to my roomie tomorrow night probably. Muahahahaha!!! I have hooked some more!!