PINKhooker.
obsessed with pink. loves to crochet. [and sometimes knit.]
Monday, March 19, 2007
Finished Objects!
I've been super busy with moving and school and work but I've managed to finish some projects!! First up is the ripple baby blanket for my neice Violet:


I used a size I hook and Caron Simply Soft yarn...it was my first ripple and I was thrilled with the outcome!!

I also whipped up these squares for Judi, who is joining squares and making afghans for charity!! Awww!




Next up is an afghan for my new place and new roomies and also one for my old roomie and her new man. Whew! I'm gonna be a busy girl!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Barbara said...
I love the green, pink and white squares!

Blogger Jessica said...
The ripple is so cute, and I LOVE the color of the squares! Such bright fun colors! I am visiting from crochetville ... can't wait to see more of what you are working on!

Blogger Unknown said...
I love the ripple you made for your neice!! I'm sure she will love being snuggled up in it!